Saturday, August 20, 2011

Andrea Storm Kaden Youtube Video Cover Song Paramore - Ignorance

Andrea Storm Kaden Youtube Video Cover Song Paramore - Ignorance
"WOW" how cool is this young chick!
She has to be a new Mega Star on the way!
I bet you the producers are going nuts over this new Australian singer.
She really has a power voice, that's for sure!
There is now way that you would guess that she is only 14 years age, but hay Ronan Keating started in the Boy band Boyzone when he was 16.
Actually I need help with this?

Paramore - Ignorance (Cover by Storm Kaden)

Ignorance - Paramore - By me Storm Kaden I Do Not Own This Song. Or any copyright to the song. thanks for watching.


Is Andrea Storm Kaden the same as Andrea Kaden?
Please help me out here!
Anyway I love the song!


2 comments:

  1. Yes thats stormkaden andrea storm kaden is the same person she's awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know! I realized after seeing her again on the show! I will keep an eye on this girl!
    Marty

    ReplyDelete