Monday, August 29, 2011

Day Two For The Australian X Factor!

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - OCTOBER 08:  X Factor host...Image by Getty Images via @daylifeDay Two For The Australian X Factor!
Yes, its coming up tonight on channel 7 yet again at 7.30pm.
There really was some amazing singers last night, so it is going to be very, very interesting to see who comes up and gets the BIG "YES" from the superstar judging panel.
I really like having Mel B from the Spice girls on the panel.
She is just like an Aussie and says it exactly how it is.
So, come back to this blog post later and get all the latest updates for Day 2 of the Australian X Factor.
See you then!
Marty

I cant believe it, I just nearly finished the whole night and Firefox crashed,,,,,man.
But my choice for the night is?

David McCallum singing a song by Usher "You got it bad"
I will put it up tomorrow for sure!
See you then.
Marty

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment